Liam Alexander is a fine artist and creative director whose intention is catalyzing social change through artistic expression.
Liam has created community focused creative projects such as: IThou at the NYU Kimmel Galleries, The Exchange at Rush Arts, #StrokeofGenius, and Being an Artist.
His work has been featured in gallery exhibitions and art fairs throughout the United States, at the second annual Toolkit Festival in Venice, Italy and published in magazines like Kolaj, Nylon and Rolling Stone. He has creates projects with major brands like Wix.com, The City of New York, Samsung, SAP, and Renaissance Hotels.
Current / Upcoming Exhibitions
- SAP Gallery of PurposeOngoingHudson YardsOngoingHudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001, USASAP engaged a select group of artists to create new work based on the UN Sustainability Goals. My work "The Great Equalizer" emphasizes the significance access to quality education, and a nontraditional co-learner approach to education.
- Roll Call: Gallery Studio Oh! Chicago, ILSat, Nov 07Gallery Studio Oh!
on making art with a purpose
In The Press
Check me out on instagram
- The Exchange @ RUSH ARTSThe Exhibition Closed in December 2016Rush Arts Gallery, ChelseaThe Exhibition Closed in December 2016Rush Arts Gallery, ChelseaA Unique group exhibition of new work by twelve contemporary artists reflecting on their experience of gentrification. Each artist brings with them their own radically different perspective, and their own personal experience of gentrification.
- Dazed in a DreamFri, Dec 13St.HROUDADec 13, 2019, 7:00 PMSt.HROUDA, 227 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215, USADazed In A Dream | Gallery Opening Party Friday Dec.13th from 7-10pm Featuring Artists: Allie Wilkinson, Anna Kosovsky, Claudia Marulanda, Corina Gramma, Daniel Galue, Frances Segismundo, Liam Alexander, Sarah Rozell, Paven Carter, and Zoë Lintzeris
- Aqua Art Fair MiamiWed, Dec 05Aqua Hotel & Suites
- Bushwick Open Studios 2018Fri, Sep 2865 Wyckoff Ave
- ASMPNY Hope Exhibition at PhotovilleThu, Sep 13Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Bombay Sapphire Artisan SeriesMon, Aug 27White Space Chelsea
- Seeking Space BushwickFri, Sep 22Beyond Studios NYCSep 22, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMBeyond Studios NYC, 272 Seigel St, Brooklyn, NY 11206, USAHosted by Arts in Bushwick at Beyond Studios NYC e are so excited to announce Arts in Bushwick’s *Official* Group Art Show of Bushwick Open Studios – Seeking Space 2017! This year the show is being held at the new Beyond Studios, and sponsored by Braven Brewery
- Bushwick Open StudiosFri, Sep 2265 Wyckoff AveSep 22, 2017, 1:00 PM – Sep 24, 2017, 1:00 PM65 Wyckoff Ave, 65 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USAI have had my studio here in bushwick for the last 9 years, and I look forward to hosting you! I will have prints and original artwork for sale, a portion of proceeds from any sale will go to supporting immigrant communities thought the organization http://unidadlatinanj.org/
- PhotovilleMon, Sep 18United Photo Industries